Vena Solutions to host global finance leaders at annual user conference with notorious keynote, Gartner analyst briefing, CPE-credit training, customer success stories and more.
March 28, 2019 (Toronto, ON) – Vena Solutions, the fastest growing provider of cloud-based financial planning and analysis (FP&A) software, is excited to announce the lineup for Vena Nation, the company’s 2019 user conference taking place May 15-17 in Nashville, Tennessee.
“Vena has been the best technology investment of my career, and I know from their last user conference that I’m in great company,” said Matthew Blickley, VP, FP&A at Coca-Cola Consolidated, and one of numerous presenting customers at Vena Nation. “I look forward to sharing my Vena success stories on the customer visionary panel and learning all the ways my peers are using the software to drive efficiencies and better business decisions.”
Vena Nation builds on the breakout success of VenaNOLA, the company’s previous sold-out user conference, where over 90% of participating finance leaders said they would attend Vena’s next user conference and recommend it to their colleagues. This year’s event promises to be bigger and better, with hundreds of global finance professionals gathering in Nashville for highlights including:
- A keynote address by Frank Abagnale, the notorious fraudster turned FBI consultant played by Leonardo DiCaprio in the Hollywood blockbuster, “Catch Me If You Can”
- A full day of CPE-accredited training, followed by two days of business, technical and executive breakout sessions
- A customer visionary panel featuring executives from Coca-Cola Consolidated, Mill Creek Residential, Klein Steel Service and Crown Agent Bank on how Vena has elevated the role of finance in their organizations
- Gartner Vice-President John Van Decker speaking on current trends at the crossroads of finance and technology, and the future of fintech
- The inaugural Vena Customer Awards to recognize customers who are best in their class across various categories - from FP&A advocacy to financial close management
- Fun-filled networking events celebrating the music, food and culture of Music City, USA
“Vena Nation is more than an event - it’s a movement, a global community of strategic, next-generation finance leaders,” said Don Mal, CEO of Vena Solutions. “Two years ago we shook up New Orleans, and this year we’re going to rock Music City. Vena customers from across the globe are going to have a great time, returning home empowered, equipped and inspired to take their finance function to the next level.”
For more information on attending, sponsoring or participating in the conference, visit the Vena Nation website or follow #VenaNation on social media.
For more information visit:
About Vena Solutions
Vena Solutions redefines how medium and large-sized companies manage their budgeting, forecasting and business planning. Vena provides finance and management teams a financial planning and analysis (FP&A) cloud that combines Excel with a centralized database, sophisticated workflow, powerful reporting and advanced analytics. Over 500 of the world’s best companies use Vena to get trusted insights that drive faster, smarter business decisions. Vena is one of the fastest growing companies in its sector and the recognized leader in customer satisfaction and product usability. Visit us at www.venasolutions.com.
Noor Manji | Vena Solutions